The research and development cell promotes research through innovative thinking. The cell aims to deliver education that will correspond to quality research.
Roles and responsibilities
- Facilitate growth of research activity in the faculty, including developing mechanisms and targets to achieve this.
- To foster innovation and research that will lead to competitive development.
- Encourage publication of research articles
- Formulate faculty incentive provisions with respect to article publications in peer reviewed journals.
- Promote/ encourage faculty-student research leading to patents.
|2||Dr.N.Gowri, Anna University Chennai||Member|
|8||Dr. S.Preetham Shreedhar||Member|