- To make policy decisions on the improvement of the college with an objective to lead the college towards excellence.
- To prepare and pass annual budget (towards development of infrastructure, departments, laboratories and staff salary).
- To review the past resolutions, action taken reports, academic results, student welfare measures.
- To review communications received from AICTE, DOTE and Anna University.
- To aim for continuous development through NBA, NAAC Accreditation.
|1||Shri. P. Neelaraj||Chairman||Secretary|
|4||Dr.T. Sharanya Vinoth||Member||Trustee|
Functions & responsibilities
Planning and Monitoring Board
Roles & Responsibilities
- To improve the Teaching – Learning Process and the quality of academic programs.
- To formulate policies, procedures and guidelines that relate to academic activities.
- To make necessary changes in the rules and regulations of the college .
- To monitor the admission of students to different program of study, regulation for sports, extra-curricular activities, proper maintenance of hostels and playgrounds.
- To recommend to the governing body, proposal for introduction of new program of study, scholarship, fellowships, prizes and medals.